Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dear Ashish, thank you very much for posting on my blog.
Every business has some uniqueness, and yet at the same time they have some similarities to other businesses. The questions you have asked cannot be applied to every business as a general rule. The market, the structure, the service or product, and the volume each business generates is different. Sometimes strategies have to be changed in order to accomodate the change in business such as increase in sales or downturn in economy. I suggest you meet with an accountant and discuss this in detail.

Best wishes,
Ashraf S. Mehdi



Ashish said...
Hi AshrafI was searching for blog abt IT consulting and i found your blog.I am intersted in starting an IT staffing?Consulting firm . i want to know abt TAX.I m in Dallas.Initially i am the only employee in my company , as seccond jobsay i have one contractor working at client place on 1099 with my company
My Questions Are?
Is it necessary for me take salary as employee ?
Can i hire any one part time on 1099 to run my company ?
What if my company dont do any business in year ?

In short, how much fund require start and run an IT staffing company.

No comments: